How to export 1Password 8.6.1 logins into an ascii text file or csv file?

oghk2000oghk2000
Community Member

How can I export 1Password 8.6.1 (on laptop) logins into an ascii text file or csv file?
I found instructions but they say to click on "...". I can't find the "..." Where is it?
I'm on Windows 10.

1Password Version: 8.6.1
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I export 1Password 8.6.1 logins into an ascii text file or csv file? I don't have "..." that instructions refer to.

Comments

• oghk2000oghk2000
    Community Member

windows 10.0.19044

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Greetings @oghk2000, thank you for the question.

You can get to the export feature by opening 1Password for Windows 8, then either selecting:

1. [Your Account Name] > Settings > Export (which is in the top-left corner of the app window)
    2. or by selecting the vertical ellipses button ( ⋮ ), which is also located in the top-left corner, and then Settings > Export.

With either of these workflows, you should be able to export to a .CSV file. Let me know if this works for you! 👍

• arbitro123arbitro123
    Community Member

@PeterG_1P
    I've tried to follow your instructions, but I don't see the Export option under Settings.

I'm on Windows 10 and using 1Password for Windows 8.7.1

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Hello @arbitro123, thanks for your response. I apologize for any confusion caused.

When exporting from 1Password 8, the export option is available by clicking the vertical ellipsis (⋮) in the top left of the app and selecting Export. I've also included the below guide to help with this process:

How to export data from 1Password

Please let us know if this information helps, but if you need further assistance, we'll be here for you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file