Can’t get to test 1P 8 for iOS as it’s always full!

2»

Comments

• DenalBDenalB
    Community Member

@ag_tommy

Haha or are you?

Maybe, maybe not... 😁😊

Nicely done this morning.

This morning is good... Here in Germany it is 5.30 in the evening. 😉

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

I've got to get over there one of these days. Haha, like that's gonna happen. I have trouble with kids and dogs going down the street. I've always wanted to visit Germany. Maybe when I retire.

• DenalBDenalB
    Community Member

You are always welcome, Tommy! 😘

• LarryMcJLarryMcJ Senior Member
    Community Member
    edited May 28

Good luck on that, @ag_tommy! When I retired, all my ToDo lists quadrupled in size. What little free time I have each day, it seems like I spend it trying to snag a slot in this beta 😁. Maybe one day. Hope you’re staying well.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited May 28

Hey Larry,

Welcome back. We would love to have you back with us on the beta train. We've been chatting away for more than a few years now. Yes, I am doing well. Becoming another year older is imminent. Retirement is inching closer. 🤣

https://1password.community/discussion/comment/643492/#Comment_643492

tl;dr - Sorry to put this out there. 😞

So that you don't continue attempting to sign up for the beta and find that its full over and over again, there aren't going to be any more slots open until early July.

-

When I retired, all my ToDo lists quadrupled in size.

Sadly, I totally expect that to happen. Sigh. No rest for me. Oh well I can spend it with those grandkids of mine.

• CruncherCruncher
    Community Member

I am trying to get into Testflight for almost 2 months and was not able to find a slot. I really want to test V8 and give feedback.
    1PW is one of my most important Apps on my Devices and I want to make sure you get all my feedback :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file