Sorry for the cryptic title. Didn't know how to summarize my issue. Here is the long version:
- I am in some app (iPad, iPhone) that requires me to log in
- I tap the passwords (key) icon and 1Password pops up
- 1P suggests a handful of items from my vaults. None match
- I use the search field and type the name of the item - No match is found again.
When this happens, I have to
- Exit the app (from step 1 above)
- Open 1Password app
- Find the item I am interested in
- Copy its password
- Go back to app that I'm trying to log into
- Paste the password
This leads to my questions
- Why didn't 1Password suggest a matching password
- Why did search (step 4 in the first process above) find anything
I can guess the answer to (1). That's probably because the item names don't match. 1Password item is stored as yummy-dog-food.com login however the app is called yummy-yummy.
But why doesn't search work? How can I simplify my workflow and avoid the 6-step process shown above?
1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: iOS 15.4.1