Keep getting "This word was not found in the spelling dictionary"

Options

Hi,

Every time 1Password is open, I get "This word was not found in the spelling dictionary" showing on my laptop screen.
It took me a while to work out the problem was occurring because of 1Password app.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Comments

• lightcam
    lightcam
    Community Member
    Options

By the way, it remains on the screen on top of anything open.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I've never heard of this. It doesn't sound like a 1Password issue since the dictionary and spell check are built in to OS X itself, but we'd love to get it resolved if it turns out that it is an issue with 1Password. Can you post a screenshot of the message?

• Duchess
    Duchess
    Community Member
    Options

This has just started for me. Here's the screenshot. How do I post a screenshot? It's on my computer and your image link wants a URL.

• Duchess
    Duchess
    Community Member
    Options

PS it went away when I force-quit 1Password. And so far has not returned. But I can still send you the screenshot if you tell me how.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Duchess,

I'm glad to hear that it went away by quitting 1Password, but I'd still love to see the screenshot. You can share a screenshot by saving it to a service like Dropbox or Droplr and then including the link in your post. If that's too complicated, feel free to email it to support@ agilebits .com. :)

This discussion has been closed.