List untagged items to make it easier to organize them

BiggyDBiggyD
Community Member

I wish there was an easy way to list untagged items to make it easier to organize them. A menu item would be nice.

1Password Version: Version 2.3.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Referrer: forum-search:I wish there was an easy way to list untagged items to make it easier to organize them.

Comments

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Hello again @BiggyD.

I wanted to point you in the direction of a post from my colleague Jack where it notes the steps to use an =untagged search to list all untagged items.

I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

• BiggyDBiggyD
    Community Member

Thank you. Yes I am aware of the "=untagged" search option. Let me just say that in Lastpass they have an special folder for "unclassified" items where items are automatically placed when not associated with any other folder. I thought that was rather intuitive.

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hi @BiggyD, thanks for this feedback. I have passed it on to our development team as we keep looking at ways to improve the user experience. We do want to make things as intuitive for you as possible! 🙏

ref: IDEA-I-326

• sspaussspaus
    Community Member

There should be a tag that is simply called "Untagged" which auto-populates until items are tagged. "=untagged" is a good workaround (which I didn't know about until I read this thread), however, an "Untagged" tag is a much better solution

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Hi @sspaus, thanks for the suggestion and feedback. I've included your +1 in a feature request related to this subject that we're tracking for the product team.

ref: IDEA-I-326

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file