Buying Windows + Mac bundle from MAS

Options

Hi Guys!

I am looking to start using 1Password but I have a mac at home and a pc at work. I saw the sale going on and the pricing on the bundle looks great at $35. My big question is how do I get this bundle while still buying 1Password from the MAS? Is there a way to do this? I would much prefer using the MAS since I need to install 1Password on my iMac and Macbook Pro. I would also really want to make sure that I get the upgrade to v4 when it comes out, and it seems the best way to do that is with the MAS. Not to mention the easier updating and purchase history.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

-Cory

Comments

• Mumper
    Mumper
    Community Member
    Options

I did a search on the forums and it looks like my question above is a situation that has happened before. It seems that I can buy the Mac version on the MAS and then email a copy of my receipt to you guys for a discount on the windows version?

This is what I found:

There aren't really any differences between 1Password 3.8 and 3.9, and any new purchase of 1Password 3 comes with a free upgrade to version 4 when available. It doesn't matter where you purchase it from.

That said, if you really want to purchase 1Password on the Mac App Store, just email us your MAS receipt. We can provide you with a bundle discount on a Windows license: support@ agilebits .com

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

Thanks for the help!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's correct. I'm glad you were able to find the answer to your question. We'll continue to work with you via email so we're not duplicating efforts. :)

• Mumper
    Mumper
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Khad!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It is my pleasure to help. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.