Feature Request: Browser icon should display number of logins if any for every site

I just joined 1Password coming from LastPass. One thing I miss from LP is being able to see the number of logins right on the browser extension icon. Bitwarden does the same thing. This was already requested back in 2018 and again 2020 in this thread:

https://1password.community/discussion/97893/show-number-of-matched-logins-on-the-1password-icon-feature-req

Would be nice to have this again if possible. On the other hand, what I didn't like about LP was that the in-field icon (where you input a password) was notoriously unreliable and buggy. I would have to click on the damn thing repeatedly before the menu dropped down so I could fill in my stored password. 1Password seems to be much better. Instantaneous really. So if adding a number to the icon makes it less reliable, then I can do without. Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.7.2
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @gr1516!

Would be great to have an option to enable and disable such a number on the icon. That's something I'm also missing, and I'm sure that I added my vote to such a feature request in the past already. 👍

This discussion has been closed.