Beta #25 of 2022 is available

Howdy, y'all!

Our wonderful @jtdressel is off on a much-needed vacation, so I have covered this week's beta release.

This release is largely a bugfix release.

• We fixed several bugs in the export process.
  • We've fixed an issue with the SSH agent that was causing multiple prompts to be shown for an authorization request.
  • Now we will warn you if you attempt to share an item that contains the sign-in details for your 1Password account.

You can find a full set of changes in our release notes for macOS, Windows, and Linux. Or, select the What’s New item from the feedback menu within the app.

As always, thank you so much for helping us test these beta builds. We couldn't have gotten this far without you and the releases are so much better as a direct result of you. Thank you! 🙏🏻🤗

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• JuCos
    JuCos
    Community Member

...and the text is still truncated in the Touch ID modal window with the French version!
    The problem was reported during the 1st public beta :-/

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

I peeked inside the localizations I have access to and I can't find the corresponding string.
    It looks to me like a truncated Ul indeed though (but as I was saying, I can't figure out where the string "lives" to make sure it's not a typo).

• JuCos
    JuCos
    Community Member

I also have access to the translations and I didn't find the occurrence either...
    I also came to the conclusion that it is a UI issue!

• Thanks @JuCos and @cortig. I believe you are correct, that it's a UI issue. I've asked one of our apple developers to take a look to confirm. If it is, I expect we'll need to reword the prompt in french.

@jtdressel is off on a much-needed vacation...

To avoid potential confusion, that's my personal account, which I rarely use.

This discussion has been closed.