Master Password not working between devices

Options
rchowec
rchowec
Community Member

Hi,

I am using 1Password (1P) using the Internet Browser. I don't use the desktop app. When I log in to my primary computer, I can log in fine with my Master Password. When I log in from my secondary computer though, it says my Master Password is incorrect. This has been happening for a while and I am not sure why.

Thanks,

Ryan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Master Password not working between devices

Comments

• Hey @rchowec, thanks for reaching out. I understand you're encountering an issue with your account password not working across all of your devices. To investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your primary and secondary computers. This will help us get a better understanding of your current setup and track down any potential issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@1password.com.

With your email please include:

We'll look forward to hearing from you!

Ali

• rchowec
    rchowec
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your help. I was actually asking for a friend. I have forwarded your response to her, and she will reach out directly if she has not yet solved the problem.

• Hey @rchowec, thanks for letting us know. We'll look forward to hearing from her if the issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Ali

This discussion has been closed.