I don't like that I can't contact support directly - I can only use this forum.

garnergregory
garnergregory
Community Member

I don't like that I can't contact support directly - I can only use this forum. I used to be able to contact support directly with issues I found. Using this forum doesn't give me confidence I'll get the help I need directly on issues I'm experiencing. Also I can't figure out how to submit an issue unless I go to this support main page and "ask a question" of the community. I don't want to do that - I want to contact support directly.

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ all
Referrer: forum-search:I don't like that I can't contact support directly - I can only use this forum.

Comments

• Hi @garnergregory:

You can always reach out to us directly via email at support@1password.com, and we'll be able to help you there.

Jack

• garnergregory
    garnergregory
    Community Member

Good to know.

• You're very welcome @garnergregory. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Jack

• Foghorn2
    Foghorn2
    Community Member

I do not like the way you cannot contact support period. The navigation links are Terrible. I have been sitting here trying to get 2 factor authentication to work and it keeps failing stating that i may need to check the time on my device. Thought ok, i will contact support, yeah, good luck finding a link or any information for that. You just end up going round and round to the page stating "Need help with anything?
    Let us know how we can help. Contact 1Password Support."
    Where on this page does it state how to contact support, supposedly providing a service, 2 factor authentication, with NO SUPPORT! This fact is making me question renewal.

• lesster
    lesster
    Community Member

Email and forum have both worked for me, better than most companies.

Actual 1P support folks may not be available 24x7, but they've always gotten back to me within roughly a day (I'm new so not a lot of experience with them), and other users may be able to help in the meantime.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

And DID you check the time? That is usually the cause of the problem

• @Foghorn2

I'm sorry to hear that two-factor authentication isn't working. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help further. You can always reach the team directly by using this email address.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.