I have version 7&8 on my iphone. Version 8 does not have the "migrate" link to move data from7 to 8

Options
jdisante
jdisante
Community Member

After downloading version 8 to my iphone I saw online how to migrate data from the version 7 on my iphone to version 8 by clicking "migrate" when I'm in the version 8 app. Only there is no "migrate" word or link to click.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have version 7&8 on my iphone. Version 8 does not have the "migrate" link to move data from7 to 8

Comments

• JaxGirl
    JaxGirl
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue. Instructions on 1Password website don't work.

• Mark Chauvin
    Mark Chauvin
    Community Member
    Options

Only about 20% of my entries migrated after install of v8. Only 1 credit card. No banks. How do I migrate the rest?

• Hello @jdisante, @JaxGirl, and @Mark Chauvin 👋

I'm so sorry for the delay in responding and for the difficulties that you've run into. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our specialized migration team can help you make sure that all of your items are moved over to your 1Password account. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• JaxGirl
    JaxGirl
    Community Member
    Options

too late. Already good to go on my own.

• @JaxGirl

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get everything working. 😊

This discussion has been closed.