No autofill

sainguri
sainguri
Community Member

I have enabled autofill both in 1password android app and also in my phone settings autofill, 1password is selected. But still 1password is not popping up anywhere when i try to login in chrome android browser. Please help me fix this. I just signed up for 1 pasword today

Comments

• Hi @sainguri, thanks for joining us on the forum. I'm sorry to hear about this filling issue!

Are you using a Xiaomi device? If so, you may need to turn Display pop-up windows on. You can enable that setting with these steps:
    1. Open your device settings.
    1. Tap Apps > Manage apps > 1Password 8 > Other permissions.
    1. Tap "Display pop-up windows while running in the background" on.

If you're not using a Xiaomi device or 1Password is not offering to Autofill after turning Display pop-up windows on, let us know which keyboard you're using as well as a few sites that do not seem to fill. Thanks again!

• brianwmniles
    brianwmniles
    Community Member

I'm having the same problem on Samsung Flip4 - Android 12. The autofill stops working. I have to remove it then reset it for it to autofill.

• Hi @brianwmniles, thanks for writing in. I'm sorry to hear there's an issue filling on your Flip4!

Autofill issues can stem from a number of sources. To help determine the cause, I'd like to ask you to reach out to us via email directly at support@1password.com with a brief description of the issue. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to make sure your message got to the right place.

Thanks again!

• brettn
    brettn
    Community Member
    edited October 2022

Hi,

I just upgraded from a Pixel 5 to a Pixel 7. Autofill is not there in chrome or in apps. Strangely, I found one app where it is there - the Dominos pizza app.

It's still working in my old phone.

Can someone help? I want to finish setting up my phone.

Cheers :)

• brettn
    brettn
    Community Member

Should note - I gave the autofill permissions.

• Hi @brettn, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble filling on your new Pixel!

If you contacted our support team via email, let's continue the conversation there to avoid any duplication. If you haven't contacted our support team via email, I'd like to ask you to do so with the address I shared above so we can help look at any issue more closely. If you have contacted us but are waiting for a reply, please let me know with the support ID you may have received (similar to [#ABC-12345-678]). Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.