how do i add a new credit card directly to 1 password

Options
GDarke
GDarke
Community Member

how do i enter a new credit card detail etc directly into 1password ( without filling in a browser )

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac Catalina
Browser:_ SAfari
Referrer: forum-search:how do i add a new credit card directly to 1 password

Comments

• GDarke
    GDarke
    Community Member
    Options

how do i enter a new credit card detail etc directly into 1password ( without filling in a browser )

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

@GDarke You have to add a new credit card on 1Password.com, you're not able to do it through the app itself.

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member
    Options

Using the iOS 1Password app, version 8.9.5, I am able to enter a credit card, with all of its info, directly. What version are you using?

• Hi @GDarke

What @tomatoshadow2 and @mirv said above are quite right in different contexts. (Thanks both! 😁)

If you want to add a new Credit Card item so that you can autofill it into websites, then what @mirv says is correct: Tap the blue + icon in 1Password, then Credit Card, and fill in the information, then tap Save.

If you're trying to update the card you use to pay for your 1Password membership, then @tomatoshadow2 is right – you can do that by signing into 1Password.com then choosing Billing in the right-hand sidebar. Manage your 1Password subscription

Let me know if you need any further help with anything and I'll be here. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.