Synchronisation issues

Options
skyglitter
skyglitter
Community Member

I just added an italki account on my desktop and I'm trying to use the credentials in the mobile app, I search for the creds in the 1pass8 but the app says that there are no italki creds in my vault. It took me to log in again into the 1pass8 app for stuff to synchronise.

Comments

• skyglitter
    skyglitter
    Community Member
    Options

Also, even on your own forum - I created an account and saved the creds into the mobile 1pass app. When I tried accessing the creds to use the password in the password confirmation field, I got nothing (see screenshot).

• Hello @skyglitter, thanks for letting us know about these issues!

When signing up on the forum, did 1Password for Android fill the username and password field, just not the confirm password field? If so, this may be related to a filling bug with 1Password 8 for Android and not a sync issue.

In regards to items on your PC not syncing across your account, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your PC:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks again!

ref: dev/core/core#16684

This discussion has been closed.