Credit card - not working

IM00IR
IM00IR
Community Member

Google pixel (6a) android 13

Never been able to get auto fill for credit cards. 1p not showing up and I have to jump back and forth between the checkout screen and 1p to fill all the details

Comments

• Hi @IM00IR, thanks for joining us on the forum!

First I'll note that filling Credit Card items has been implemented with 1Passowrd 8 for Android but was not possible with 1Password 7 for Android. I'll also add that filling Credit Card items with 1Password for Android is not currently possible in Firefox and, from my understanding, that's not something we can change from our end. If you use Firefox, that's likely why you're not seeing any card filling!

If you're using a different browser could you share a few of the sites where you haven't been able to fill your card details? Thanks again!

• IM00IR
    IM00IR
    Community Member

Hi @ag_timothy, thanks for the reply

I'm using Chrome, 1p8, and it isn't working on any website.
    One recent example is better.org.uk

• Thanks for the reply @IM00IR

The filling logic used for card filling was first implemented with the extension on desktop browsers. While I'm seeing 1Password pop up for more and more card filling as updates roll out, there is certainly still some optimization to be done for mobile browsers. I'm sorry to hear card filling isn't working on the sites you use. I've shared better.org.uk with the team, if you come across others feel free to let us know. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.