Can no longer copy/paste icon in 1Password 8

Options
peroberts
peroberts
Community Member

1Password (8.9.4) for MacOS no longer lets me copy an icon (within 1Password itself) from a previous version of software and paste it while editing/adding a newer version of that software. This used to be a problem in the Windows version of 1Password and now it is a vexing problem in the current version for Mac. What gives?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.4.0
OS Version: MacOS 13
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Can no longer copy/paste icon in 1password 8

Comments

• Hello @peroberts! ๐Ÿ‘‹

1Password 8 doesn't currently allow you to copy an icon from one item and paste it into another item. That being said, we do have an open feature request to bring back this feature and I've added your vote there.

Thank you for the feedback! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: IDEA-I-891

• hanspeter
    hanspeter
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to +1 this feature request. I used the Copy-Paste quite a lot to make entries look the same. Now I have to keep a list of icons somewhere on my desktop to make sure I don't use 3 different icons for the same category.

• @hanspeter

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed it along to the product team. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

• cgallegu
    cgallegu
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! I would love to see this feature again, it's the most efficient way to add icons. It's way to tedious to have to download an image icon and searching for it in your computer

• Dave_1P
    Options

@cgallegu

Thank you for adding your voice, I've passed your request along to the Product team.

-Dave

ref: PB-33527999

This discussion has been closed.