ThomasEff
ThomasEff
Community Member

What is wrong with version 1PW8?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 12.6.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:All my self-made individual icons are gone. What is wrong with version 1PW8?

Comments

• Hello @ThomasEff! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer seeing your custom icons. I'd like to ask a few questions so that I can better understand the situation:

1. Did you see your custom icons in 1Password 8 for Mac before? When they did stop showing up?
    2. Do you have "Show app and website icons" enabled or disabled under 1Password 8 > Preferences > Privacy?
    3. Do you still see your custom icons on any of your other devices?
    4. Do you see the custom icons when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• ThomasEff
    ThomasEff
    Community Member
    1. Did you see your custom icons in 1Password 8 for Mac before? When they did stop showing up? --> Yes I do, but after I changed my master password they are gone :-((
    2. Do you have "Show app and website icons" enabled or disabled under 1Password 8 > Preferences > Privacy? --> Yes I do
    3. Do you still see your custom icons on any of your other devices? --> the iOS App is ok
    4. Do you see the custom icons when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)? --> ???
  • @ThomasEff

Thank you for answering my questions. So that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• ThomasEff
    ThomasEff
    Community Member

Can you please solve this problem w/o sending my private date/diagnostics?

• @ThomasEff

The diagnostics report doesn't contain any of your private data: About 1Password diagnostics information

We can certainly try to help with you sending in a diagnostics report but, since custom icons are working in 1Password 8 for both myself and others, it may be difficult to narrow down what's not working on your Mac without a diagnostics report. If you can send one in then that would help expedite a solution here. 🙂

Are you able to see the custom icons when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.