However, my version of 1Password does not have that

Please advise

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi there @pwith

1Password 8 uses a new method of integrating with other apps and it seems as though the developers of LaunchBar haven't updated LaunchBar to support it yet. You can turn it off in LaunchBar's preferences to prevent that message popping up each time you start up.

Hopefully LaunchBar's developers will update it to support the new integration, but in the meantime, give Quick Access a try: Get to know Quick Access.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help. :)

— Grey

• Ptujec
    Ptujec
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! I just wanted to let you guys know that I built a LaunchBar action that works with 1Password 8.
    https://github.com/Ptujec/LaunchBar/tree/master/Passwords#launchbar-action-passwords-for-1password-8

Cheers

• @Ptujec

Thank you for sharing your efforts with the community! I’m sure that a lot of folks who are fans of both LaunchBar and 1Password will find what you’ve created useful. As always, I urge everyone to use caution when using unofficial integrations with 1Password as they haven’t been thoroughly reviewed, tested, or audited by our team and are not supported.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.