Collections in iOS safari extension?

Options
squirblej
squirblej
Community Member

How do I get the Safari extension under iOS 16 to search passwords from a collection rather than 1 vault or all vaults?

Comments

• Hello @squirblej! 👋

1Password in the browser doesn't currently support collections however we do have a feature request open to add this support and I've added your vote there so that the product team is aware that this is something that you'd find useful. 🙂

-Dave

ref: IDEA-I-1097

• scottgruby
    scottgruby
    Community Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Any update on this? The extension is useless (and almost dangerous) for me without this. I share vaults with my family that contain logins to the same site and I could make a mistake and use the wrong login.

• @scottgruby

I don't have any updates to share but I've let the Product team know that you'd like to see 1Password for Safari on iOS support collections in the future. For now, you can use Password AutoFill to fill logins from just certain collections: Use 1Password to fill and save in apps and browsers on your iPhone and iPad

To choose which collections to use with Password AutoFill:

1. Open the main 1Password app on your iPhone or iPad.
    2. Tap the icon for your account or collection at the top left and choose Settings. (If you're using an iPad, tap your account or collection at the top of the sidebar.)
    3. Tap AutoFill.
    4. Tap Show filling suggestions from.
    5. Choose the account or collection you want to see suggestions from.

-Dave

ref: PB-32427632

This discussion has been closed.