iPhone autofill only has a few listed then I have to copy and paste

Options
Lexxx
Lexxx
Community Member
edited November 2022 in iOS

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Every time I go to a site on my phone say CVS and I have not opened on my phone for a while I have to manually copy and paste to the sign in on the CVS site. My Autofill list only shows like 10 names yet on my desk top all autofill are shown. Do I need to change a setting ? Thank you Ed

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @Lexxx

If you have more than one vault, it's possible that 1Password isn't suggesting from all of them when you autofill. Here's how to check:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Tap the account and collection chooser (the icon in the top-left corner) and choose Settings...
    3. In the AutoFill section, make sure that Show filling suggestions is turned on, and that Show filling suggestions from is set to All Accounts, or a collection of your choice.

Try that and let me know how you get on. :)

— Grey

• Lexxx
    Lexxx
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Grey for trying to help me !! I'm in setting - Autofill - I have a list Open Setting App, Tap Passwords, Tap Autofill Passwords, Turn on Autofill, Select 1password BUT I can not get these to respond when I press them on my phone ?

• Lexxx
    Lexxx
    Community Member
    Options

I also think I only have 1 Vault

• Hi there @Lexxx

The list of instructions there are just instructions and won't take you to the Settings app on your iPhone. Here's what to do:

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options (or AutoFill Passwords, if you're on an older version of iOS)
    3. Make sure that:
    • AutoFill Passwords is turned on
    • 1Password is checked
    • all others, especially Keychain, are unchecked.

After that's done, you can then go back to 1Password and take a look at the settings I mentioned previously. Give it a go and let me know how it works for you. :)

• Lexxx
    Lexxx
    Community Member
    Options

Ahhhh I think I got it Grey !!! Did exactly what you said THANK YOU

• @Lexxx

I'm happy that Grey was able to help. 🙂

-Dave

• Lexxx
    Lexxx
    Community Member
    Options

Grey was extremely helpful and explained everything in a very helpful and patient fashion !!
    Much appreciation.

This discussion has been closed.