I cannot find any way to print out the favorited. It used to be possible on 1Password 7.

nbstarrenburg
nbstarrenburg
Community Member

Is this possible now?

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Printing 1Password Favorites - 1Password for Mac vs 8.9.8

Comments

• Hello @nbstarrenburg! 👋

1Password 8 does not currently include the ability to print items. While I can't promise anything, we do have a feature request open to bring this feature to 1Password 8 and I've added your vote to the feature request.

Can you tell me a little more about why you'd like to print items from your vault? Perhaps there's another way to accomplish your goal and I would be happy to help in anyway that I can. 🙂

-Dave

ref: IDEA-I-1458

• nbstarrenburg
    nbstarrenburg
    Community Member

I sometimes have printed some of the key favourites - bank log in etc to give to my brother who is a solicitor when we travel overseas. He keeps in a secure place and in the event of us in a major accident etc he knows what are the actual accounts / log ins to use.

• Dave_1P
    edited November 2022

@nbstarrenburg

Thank you for the details about how you used the print feature. As mentioned, 1Password 8 doesn't currently include a print feature but you can still print an item from the browser by following these steps:

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)
    2. Click on All Vaults.
    3. Click on the item you wish to print.
    4. Click File > Print from the menubar.

You'll need to print each item individually using this method.

Alternatively, if you have a 1Password Families membership, you can invite your brother as a guest and then share the items with him. You can learn more about sharing items with a guest here: Share with guests in 1Password Families

I hope that helps. 🙂

-Dave

• nbstarrenburg
    nbstarrenburg
    Community Member

I sometimes have printed some of the key favourites - bank log in etc to give to my brother who is a solicitor when we travel overseas. He keeps in a secure place and in the event of us in a major accident etc he knows what are the actual accounts / log ins to use.

• nbstarrenburg
    nbstarrenburg
    Community Member

Thanks Dave - understood and better than nil. In the longer term the option to print favourites would be good.

• @nbstarrenburg

Thank you for the feedback. I've passed along your request and comments to our product team so that they're aware that this is something that you'd like to see in the future. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.