Feature Request: Sections and fields order editable

PerolinchPerolinch
Community Member

I have been a regular user of 1Password for many years. Many of the improvement make the application better and better. Therefore I maintain more and more information in 1Password.
Therefore it is more and more disturbing that any newly added fields are always at the end of a section. Neither the order of the fields nor the sections can be changed. Not with iOS, macOS or Windows app.

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: Win11, iOS16
Browser:_ Chrome, Edge, Safari

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Perolinch,

Welcome. Thank you for using 1Password.

Neither the order of the fields nor the sections can be changed

This is something we're going to do. I can't say exactly when, but it is on the to-do list.

Ben

• PerolinchPerolinch
    Community Member
    edited November 21

:-)
    Hopefully your to-do list is not as long as ours.

Can I find this to-do list somewhere? Is this public? So with voting possibility.

Marcel

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Our to-do list is not public, I'm afraid. 😊 We tend to hold future plans pretty close to the chest until they're ready to ship to customers. It is a bit of a rarity that I'm even allowed to say something like 👆️

Ben

• LSharkLShark
    Community Member

I'm with Perolinch on this one. I, also, would like to keep a lot of info about router configuration, and other stuff like that in 1Password, but I don't, because the inability to put it in a logical order significantly reduces its usefulness. It is irritating enough to me that I am considering moving to a different product.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file