Nagging "Sign In With…" Alerts from 1Pass Browser extension 2.5

Since upgrading my Edge browser extension to v2.5 I've been getting these nagging alerts every time I sign in to the Azure portal through SSO, which of course I do all the time:
nagging alert screenshot
The alert makes it seem like I need to sign in but I'm already signed in and able to use the site. Clicking sign-in just bounces me back to the Azure starting page but the alert comes back as soon as I refresh the page!

Please turn this feature off until it can handle SSO properly!

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.5
OS Version: mac 12.6.1
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @nickv2002, it's possible to turn off that alert by doing the following:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings.
    2. Under Autofill, turn off "Log in automatically using a 'sign in with' provider".

Please try that out and let me know if you have any questions!

• nickv2002
    nickv2002
    Community Member
    edited November 2022

I tried toggling the item you suggested but I still saw the "Sign in with" prompts on every reload/new tab.

But then I tried the setting below this called "Offer to save new provider sign-ins" below that and turning that off fixed the nagging prompts.

So thanks for pointing me in a good direction. Still seems like this new feature needs some help to handle SSO properly if it's enabled by default though.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@nickv2002 Thanks for the update. Now that I look at it, the option that I suggested did not fit. However, I'm glad you found a solution. I'll share your experience and feedback with our developers. Hopefully there will be improvements with SSO sign-in in the future.

This discussion has been closed.