Window resizing is not persistent (redux)

Options
SunSparc
SunSparc
Community Member

I have noticed that 1Password does not like to remember the size of the window. I will adjust it to my preferred dimensions. Then the next time I open 1Password it will revert to the default.

It appears that this is not a new problem. At this point I would say this is a bug that should have already been dealt with. Since it has not, can I formally request a ticket be opened in the issue tracking system?

Regards.

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 80908009
OS Version: 13.0
Browser:_ Brave

Comments

• Hello @SunSparc! 👋

I'm sorry that the 1Password window isn't remembering its size after you restart the app. That old thread that you linked to is from 2015 and involves an older version of 1Password. 1Password 8 is a complete rewrite so the issue that you're running into today won't relate to the older issue.

So that we can investigate further, please reproduce the issue one more time and then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• SunSparc
    SunSparc
    Community Member
    Options

Done! [#SBM-87679-176]

Thank you for the assistance.

• @SunSparc

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I've located your email and diagnostics report and one of my colleagues will take a look and respond to you as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

ref: SBM-87679-176

This discussion has been closed.