A typo in the categories localization

Options
debug45
debug45
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Mac

Hello. There is a typo in Russian localization of the categories. ”Routers“ is translated as ”Рутеры“, whereas it should be ”Роутеры“ (the letter ”о“ is missed). Fix it, please. Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: 13.1
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi there @debug45

I notice from the footer of your post that you're using 1Password 8.9.4 and the current version is 8.9.11. Looking at version 8.9.11, I can see that "Wireless Routers" is translated as "Беспроводные маршрутизаторы".

Could you update 1Password and check that you see this new translation? ☞ How to keep 1Password up to date

I look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

— Grey

• debug45
    debug45
    Community Member
    Options

I use the Mac App Store version of the app, there isn’t any available update for it now 😔

• @debug45 – 1Password 8 isn't available in the Mac App Store, so it's possible that an administrator at work or school has deployed 1Password to your Mac directly. If so, that admin would be able to push the appropriate update.

Otherwise, open and unlock 1Password and click the 1Password menu > Settings... and click the About tab, then "Check for Updates". 1Password will then update itself.

• debug45
    debug45
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, I’ve just updated the app to 8.9.11, and the category is translated now as ”Беспроводные рутеры“. So the ”o“ is still missed in the word ”роутеры“. 😔

• @debug45

Would you be able to provide a new screenshot of what you're seeing? Then I can pass this feedback on to the development team about the translation. :)

• debug45
    debug45
    Community Member
    Options

Sure

• GreyM1P
    edited December 2022
    Options

Thanks @debug45 – I'll pass that over so that it gets investigated. :)

ref: dev/core/core#19157

• debug45
    debug45
    Community Member
    Options

It is still not fixed in 8.10.4

• @debug45

Thank you for following up and for your patience. The issue is still in our developer's backlog to address.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.