I don't see "view saved form details" in 1Password for Mac 8.9.11 (80911019)

mg09383
mg09383
Community Member

I have a membership.

... I used "view saved form details" in the past and can see them in 1Password7 and on my iPhone App (also 1Password7) but don't see it on 1Password for Mac 8.9.11

Guessing I'm missing it somewhere in the reconfigured menus.

Where do I find this in the new apps... if it wasn't preserved, if I upgrade on my phone will it be lost (I haven't transitioned fully to 8.9.11 because of similar reluctance on lost features so rely on 1Password7 to assure me that I've got all my data)? I'm not sure how many items have this extra data that I've saved...

I am afraid the data was somehow not preserved when I finally was forced to get a membership (I am a longtime customer who was happy with standalone app and upgrading as needed but some support aspect forced me to change - software as service is really not working for me here - I haven't found the upgrades very helpful)...

Sorry to gripe - just frustrated that I can't figure this seemingly easy thing out myself and paid for the privilege.

Thank you,

Mark

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.11
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.0.1 (22A400)
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:"view saved form details"

Comments

• Hi @mg09383,

Thanks for being a longtime 1Password user, we appreciate your confidence in what we do here!

If you haven't already, try opening up the 1Password 8 settings and under "Advanced" enable "Show auto-saved web details":

Let me know if you see better results after that, we can troubleshoot further if need be. Likewise if you have any questions or feedback about 1Password 8, I'm happy to help. 🙂

• mg09383
    mg09383
    Community Member

Thank you - I had missed that setting.... however, I changed it and when I look at the one item I was focused on the "saved form details" are still not offered

• mg09383
    mg09383
    Community Member

When comparing to 1Password 7... I closed and reopened Ver 8

• @mg09383

Web form details were primarily intended to be used by our algorithm to aid in filling information into the browser so we decided to remove web form details by default in order to maintain the simplicity of the user interface. I recommend that you use custom fields moving forward to save information in your items: Customize your 1Password items

If you've enabled the option that Andrew mentioned and you're still not seeing the web form details then can you tell me a little more about what kind of information was saved there? And, if you still have 1Password 7 installed, do you still see the saved form details there?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.