How to remove old account

So I've installed 1Password extension before and used a trial version on a different email address. Currently I have the personal plan for 1Password.

When I click on the 1Password extension icon there are two accounts visible, but I can't click on anyone. I use the password for the current account I'm using and it looks like its logging in. But when I click on the 1Password icon again, there is a window with one button "Open 1Password". When I click on it, nothing happens.

I've removed the account, restarted Firefox and added the account again but that doesn't help.

So how can I remove the unused account from the 1Password extension and how can I fix the problem with the extension so I can use it in my browser?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Firefox 108.0.2

Comments

• Hey @Bakternixvan,

Can you give these steps a try and let me know if it improves things:

1. Right click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose 'Settings'
    2. Disable the setting that says 'Integrate with 1Password app'
    3. Scroll down to the accounts and vaults section and remove the old account
    4. Re enable the integration setting and test to see if things work as you'd expect.

Let me know how you get on!

• Bakternixvan
    Bakternixvan
    Community Member

Thank you that worked like a charm. I was not aware that integrate with the app meant integrate with the 1Password desktop app. Logged in the app and removed the unused account. Works great now.

• You are most welcome @Bakternixvan, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.