My wife's iMac 21.5" late 2015 had drive failed. Her passwords are on the hard drive. please help

bolo007
bolo007
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Mac

My wife's iMac 21.5" late 2015 hard drive failed. Her passwords are on the hard drive. I am not able to access her 1Password on my iMac online using my 1Password 7.9.6 We have an account registered to Chris and Bill and were using the same 1Password family program on our separate computers. I do not see her passwords from her iMac when I go online to 1Password.com. Please help. We chose 1Password to keep our passwords safe. This may have been my error, and in that case I am sorry. However, I really do need help. Thank you, Bill Booker

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Monterey v 12.6.2
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:My wife's iMac 21.5" late 2015 had drive failed. Her passwords are on the hard drive. please help

Comments

• Hello @bolo007! 👋

I'm sorry that your wife is unable to access her 1Password items. I see the email that you sent in and I've responded to you there. Let's continue the conversation over email. To prevent having the same conversation in two different places I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: RCC-24456-766

This discussion has been closed.