I am going through all my passwords how can i mark to find the ones that need to be done

Options
duanemadsen1
duanemadsen1
Community Member

I trasfered all my passwords from lastpass and am going through to update starting with the most sensitive ones first. Is there an easy way to mark so I know which are done and which need to be changed.
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how to identify changed passwords

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello,
    You can read this: https://support.1password.com/import-lastpass/
    To choose what to import, see Step 2 - 4

• Powerless
    Powerless
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    1. In 1Password, click Watchtower on the left side of the window.
    2. You should now see Overall Password Strength and a bar below it.
    3. Click the bar.
    4. Your logins will now be sorted by password strength with the weakest being shown first.
    5. Grab a coffee and work your way through them. Ideally they should all be Fantastic.

Obviously you'll need to change them on the website the login relates to. But, 1Password should detect a password has been changed and offer you the option to update your password in 1Password.

You can add a temporary tag to your login item to show you've updated the password (and anything else) i.e. LoginUpdated. Once you're happy every login has been updated, you can delete the tag at it will be removed from all login items. https://support.1password.com/favorites-tags/

• Hi there @duanemadsen1

I would say the suggestion by @Powerless (thanks!) of tagging all your items then removing the tag when you've updated the password is the most suitable for the job here. I did exactly the same thing when I needed to update my address with various websites.

Give that a try and let us know how you get on. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.