Passwords saving and updating other devices

imdanrichards
imdanrichards
Community Member

Hello,
It seems that any password changes made on my iPhone don’t update 1password on my Mac and Mac chrome web.

Comments

• Hello @imdanrichards! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the same items on both your iPhone and your Mac. So that I can better understand how you're using 1Password can you tell me the following:

Question 1: If you have a 1Password account then do you see all of your items when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?
    Question 2: Do you see a "Primary" standalone vault on any of your devices?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• imdanrichards
    imdanrichards
    Community Member

Hi Dave, I do, but on my Mac, I don’t see any of the updated changes I made to my passwords when using my phone to make the changes.

For example. I changed the password to my yahoo account using my phone and added a 1password generator.

When logging into yahoo using my laptop, the password on my computer isn’t updated. Let me know if that makes sense. Thanks for your help.

Dan

• @imdanrichards

Thank you for the reply. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• mylackey
    mylackey
    Community Member

I am having the same issue. I'll change a password in Chrome and 1Password will ask if I want to save it and I'll click yes. Some passwords get saved but some seem to revert back to the previous password. I have 1Password on multiple devices. Is there some sort of sync issue?

• @mylackey

Not that I am aware of. Please send us a diagnostics report. Thank you kindly.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/673630/#Comment_673630
    Your forum username: mylackey

This discussion has been closed.