Filling in Safari

This discussion was created from comments split from: Not Family Plan; Family Usability.

Comments

• danielpepper
    danielpepper
    Community Member

Good comment, @matchen. And, thanks for response, Dave.
    At the risk of highjacking this thread:
    As an example, my wife is frustrated with filling in credit card info. In Safari Version 16.2 (18614.3.7.1.5) on Mac running Ventura 13.1 (22C65) hovering over a credit card field offered choices of all of our saved CCs. I haven't found 1PW to offer that ease, although in most other areas it is superior. (I spent the past month cleaning up and entering both of our hundreds of keychain access stored items, adding notes, security question answers, etc.)
    As of yesterday I erased all of our Safari passwords, and turned off AutoFill. However, I am tempted to turn back on the Credit Cards, and possibly 'Using information from my Contacts.' Thoughts on this? I know not to turn on Safari passwords, since that screws everything up.
    Thanks

Daniel

• Hey @danielpepper,

Could you provide me with a little more information on how 1Password isn't working for you when it comes to filling your Credit Card details? Do you have your credit cards saved within your 1Password account?

What happens when you go to a payment page, are you able to select the card from the inline menu to fill it?

Any information you can provide or suggestions on ways in which we can improve credit card filling would be most useful!

This discussion has been closed.