quick access bug - autofill

Options
snowy
snowy
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Mac

when triggering quick access if you go to the details page. highlight the autofill action and then attempt to use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Enter. Nothing happens and appears also after that until you go back to the list view. The autofill keyboard shortcut won't work.

1Password Version: 8.9.13
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• snowy
    snowy
    Community Member
    Options

also, I attempted to attach a screenshot. however, they won't display in preview after dragging and dropping or using the file selector.

• Thanks @snowy

I've passed on your report to the team. I appreciate you keeping a look out for things like this.

ref: dev/core/core#19636

• snowy
    snowy
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, of course. When you are using something 50+ times a day you are bound to come across things. I figure it is due diligence to pass them along cause I enjoy using a product and would like to help make it better.

• @snowy

Thank you again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

• snowy
    snowy
    Community Member
    Options

oh also not sure if this intended when you perform this type of search. The return items you also can't just use the up and down arrows to navigate them. I have to tab through to get to the returned list of items.

however, if you select an item from the drop down list when typing in the search. The item is revealed and the focus is moved to that item and up/down work.

• @snowy

You should be able to use the arrow keys to navigate through items returned by Quick Access. Can you update to the latest version of 1Password for Mac, restart your Mac, and then try again?

-Dave

• snowy
    snowy
    Community Member
    Options

My mistake. the arrow navigation issues is from within the main 1Password app and when you perform a search as describe above.

This discussion has been closed.