Backup 1Password7 in iOS without internet connection?

Options
Surfnwork
Surfnwork
Community Member
edited February 2023 in iOS

Dear Community,

I have removed an expired Family account and created a new one through my work. Unfortunately, I deleted all of my wife's passwords in the process. However, they are still there on an iPad - as soon as I connect that to the internet, the passwords are immediately removed. I already had this experience with the iPhone.

Is there any chance to backup the hundreds of passwords in the vault of the iOS app separately without connecting myself to the internet in advance?

In different messages I had not found a solution here so far....

Best
Julian

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS16
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Surfnwork! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can work with you to find the best option for saving your wife's items. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

• Surfnwork
    Surfnwork
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

my Support-ID is: [#BGJ-64591-447]

Best
    Julian

• @Surfnwork

Thank you for posting the Support ID. The ticket is with the right team and one of my colleagues will send you a reply over email as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

ref: BGJ-64591-447

This discussion has been closed.