Return to 1pw version 7?

Options
cagey1
cagey1
Community Member

So many things don’t function well on this version of 1pw (integration w Firefox, auto fill, FaceID, constantly having to renter a VERY long password to get into the app) that I want to return to the previous version. How do I do that? I don’t see an option in the App Store.

Comments

• Hello @cagey1! 👋

If you've previously used 1Password 7 on your iPhone or iPad then you can download it from your purchase history: Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

That being said, with the launch of 1Password 8 for iOS, 1Password 7 for iOS is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. I strongly encourage you to use 1Password 8 going forward. If you're willing, our team can help you with the issues that you're running into. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.