Date format does not match locale

angelcaf
angelcaf
Community Member

Dears,
This issue has been closed, however the problem still persists in 1Password for Mac 8.9.14 (80914009).
The format of dates displayed does not match the locale, and it is not possible to change this in the preferences of 1Password (e.g. appearance). Do you have a solution available in the upcoming release?
Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @angelcaf,

Thanks for following up about this. I don't have any timeline to share at the moment, but this is something we're aware of. We recently made some improvements but there's still work to be done.

If you're comfortable sharing, can you tell me what region your device is currently set to along with how the date format is appearing vs how you'd like it to appear? I'll add you to our tracker for this in the meantime. 🙂

ref: dev/core/core#8747

• angelcaf
    angelcaf
    Community Member

Hello @andrew.l_1P ,
    Sure, the region is Italy and format is dd/mm/yyyy, however in 1Password the date format displayed is mm/dd/yyyy

• Thanks for these details, @angelcaf, I'll share them with the rest of the team. In the meantime, you can set a dd/mm/yyyy date format within 1Password by changing your region to Europe > United Kingdom.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your patience while we improve this. 😊

This discussion has been closed.