Safari extension for 1password 8

MarkL1
MarkL1
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I upgraded my wife's Macbook Air to 1password 8. She claims the safari extension used to allow her to expand the 1password window to be full sized. I looked at it and she's right, the window doesn't allow being expanded. Is there some setting I can change to get this to work like it did on 1password 7? tnx

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.2
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hey @MarkL1,

You're right, it isn't possible to expand the pop up when you click on 1Password in Safari. Can you provide me with some more detail on how this feature positively impacts yourself and your wife's workflow? I would be more than happy to pass your use case on to our product team for consideration in future updates.

In the mean time you may find it useful if when you are on an item you click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and choose 'Open in a new window'.

I hope this helps!

• MarkL1
    MarkL1
    Community Member

The problem is that as we've gotten older, things in the world seem to be getting smaller, although it's more likely our eyesight is changing. Anything smaller than a full window makes it a bit more difficult to read, and smaller displays make the overall information harder to sort out.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have her try that.

• @MarkL1

Thank you for getting back to me, I definitely understand where you are coming from. I have passed this feedback on to the product team.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know ways in which you feel we can improve 1Password!

ref: PB-30864140

This discussion has been closed.