import from last pass macos

allandrich
allandrich
Community Member

I wish to import my files using macOS. When I try I am asked to enter my my Lastpass user name and password and the import Tab does to work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:import from last pass macos

Comments

• Hi @allandrich

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the LastPass importer in 1Password for Mac. I believe I may know what issue you're experiencing here, and I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac so we can check this for you:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much :)

• allandrich
    allandrich
    Community Member

Thanks, I managed to sort it out. It was an interface issue. I could see 2 Tabs “lastpass” or “from file”, with “lastpass” TAB in focus. When I clicked on “from file” Tab nothing happened, so I asked for help. By chance I clicked on I clicked on the “Lastpass” Tab and it brought “From File” Tab into focus. Not intuitive IMO

• @allandrich

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get things working. The issue that you mentioned is a bug that our developers are aware of and plan to fix with a future update, I'm sorry that you were affected.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#19687

This discussion has been closed.