edit options in 1Password on desktop don't allow attachments - on my iPad it does. What's up?

cascholz
cascholz
Community Member

I can't add attachments to 1Password items using my desktop. I can add them on my iPad. I use the desktop more often and need this resolved. I can't seem to drag & drop the screen shot to this message that would show you what shows up. Not loving 1Password yet.....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:edit options in 1Password on desktop don't allow attachments - on my iPad it does. What's up?

Comments

• @cascholz

It sounds like you are looking for this option. Please try clicking where it says add more.

• cascholz
    cascholz
    Community Member

That add more option shows up on my iPad, but not on my desktop. I use a MAC. I've also tried on our apple laptop - doesn't show up there either. Thanks for reaching out. Any other suggestions? Why can't I just drag and drop? LastPass works great for me but the whole security thing has led me down this 1Password rabbit hole

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited February 2023

@cascholz

Are you looking for this in the desktop app itself, or within the browser extension? This is available as per @ag_tommy 's screenshot in 1Password 8 for macOS (desktop app). Another example:

• cascholz
    cascholz
    Community Member

Thank you! I can’t download the 1PassWord app because my OS needs updating. I’m probably having problems doing that because I’m almost out of disc space. I’ll get this figured out eventually, but I sure do miss how easy LastPass was to use.

• @cascholz

The 1Password 8 app is the best way to edit items on your Mac. I hope that you're able to update macOS soon and give the app a try: Download 1Password for Mac

Let me know if there's anything else that we can help you with. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.