1p v7 macos Move to Vault from Dropbox not working

Rick112
Rick112
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

1p v7.9.9
macos v13.1

'Move to Vault' from a Dropbox vault to "whatever you call your cloud vault" fails by just making a copy. Initially it looks like it moves the password item but after a couple of seconds it pop back into the Dropbox vault, making a copy. If I delete the original the item from the Dropbox vault, it again just pops right back. This happens every time I try and move an item from my Dropbox vault to "whatever you call your cloud vault".

1Password Version: 7.9.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Rick112! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble moving your items from your old Dropbox vault to your 1Password account. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our migration team can look into this further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• Rick112
    Rick112
    Community Member

[#XBH-93624-211]

• @Rick112

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will send you a reply over email as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: XBH-93624-211

This discussion has been closed.