Problem with 1Password in Chrome

I use 1Password extension in Chrome (Windows). I don't use an app on this computer. The problem is that every 1-2 days I get alert from extension that I have to authenticate again using web page (e-mail, secret code, password). When I do this it works another 1-2 days and again I get this error every time until I log in. It's pretty annoying to input all these credentials so often. It wasn't always like that. It has been happening for about one month.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Aphex,

I'm sorry for the trouble, it sounds like you might be running into an issue our developers are currently investigating. For now, I recommend trying the following to see if it helps:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right-click the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar and select Settings.
    3. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    4. Under Accounts & Vaults, click the ( ⋮ ) three dots to sign out of your account.
    5. Click "+ Sign in to a new account" to sign back in.
    6. If you use the 1Password desktop app on your computer, go back to General and re-enable "Integrate with 1Password app".

Let us know how you get on!

ref: dev/core/core#19097

• Aphex
    Aphex
    Community Member
    edited February 2023

Hey @steph.giles

Thank you for your answer with the workaround.
    I wasn't responding because I was checking if my problem is going to happen again. It's been 2 weeks now and it looks like everything works fine now. Probably there was update of my extension which resolved my problem.

Thanks again for help!

• Thanks for the update @Aphex.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

This discussion has been closed.