I believe I installed 1password 8. Today I opened up my MacBook Pro and only v7 was there

Options
cupcakewalk
cupcakewalk
Community Member

Running macOS 12.6.3 (the last version my hardware will support). Again, I thought I had v8 installed. It looks familiar, but v7 was all I could find. Is there a problem? A security situation? I was in airports yesterday but had my VPN on 99% of the time I was connected to public wifi. I'd like to know if something is going on.
Can't pull up the version of 7 I was using because I reinstalled v8. - I'm usually good at keeping it current.

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.6.3
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:reverting to 1password 7

Comments

• Hello @cupcakewalk! 👋

There aren't any issues that would cause 1Password 8 to uninstall itself and then install 1Password 7. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can look into this for you. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• cupcakewalk
    cupcakewalk
    Community Member
    Options

TKV-61699-211

Thanks!

• Thanks @cupcakewalk

ref: TKV-61699-211

This discussion has been closed.