Use suggested password will not autofill

When dealing with a website which requires registration, the "Use suggested password" 1password popup will appear, but clicking on the popup window will not fill the password. Not even on this web community board!!!!

Using Chrome on Windows Version 110.0.5481.77 (Official Build) (arm64)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hey @Blutarsky,

It sounds like you might be running into a known issue that we are currently investigating. This may be caused by some syncing troubles from the browser extension's authentication with our server. I apologize for any interruption in your workflow caused by this issue.

In the meantime, could you try the following to see if it helps?

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right-click the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar and select "Settings".
    3. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    4. Under Accounts & Vaults, click the ( ⋮ ) three dots to sign out of your account.
    5. Click "+ Sign in to a new account" to sign back in.
    6. If you have the 1Password app installed re enable "Integrate with 1Password app".

Let us know how you get on!

ref: dev/core/core#17386

• Blutarsky
    Blutarsky
    Community Member

That did it! Thanks :-)

• You're welcome @Blutarsky, I'm sorry for the disruption!

• Blutarsky
    Blutarsky
    Community Member

No worries! Pretty much rapid to fix the issue. Thanks!

• @Blutarsky, let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.

• DougPiranha
    DougPiranha
    Community Member

I have this same problem on a couple of websites. I tried the fix here, but it did not work for me. I'll go to a website and the autofill prompt will come up, but when I click on it, nothing happens. The username and password fields do not get populated.

• Hey @DougPiranha,

I"m sorry for the trouble. I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• DougPiranha
    DougPiranha
    Community Member

Hi Steph. Thanks for your quick response. I sent the files, and my support ID is [#IPU-28981-134].

• Thanks @DougPiranha, I see our team are assisting you.

Let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime.

ref: IPU-28981-134

This discussion has been closed.