'Your session has expired' frequent message - pops up

Mentbase
Mentbase
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

With the latest update, I start receiving 'Your session has expired' message: it pops up repeatedly, every few of minutes, each in its new browser's tab.

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:'Your session has expired'

Comments

• Mentbase
    Mentbase
    Community Member
    edited February 2023

Just an update, guys: working all day long with my browser open, and those 'Your session has expired' messages (including bunch of those newly opened tabs) have reached the level that I refuse to believe that this is the quality of '1Password' I was relying on and liking for so many years. What is wrong? Or - what do I do wrong? Any browser's tab I am working with is interrupted by bringing up each new tab created by that annoying message.

• Hey @Mentbase,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with 1Password in your browser. Can you try the following steps and let me know if it improves things:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right-click the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar and select Settings.
    3. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    4. Under Accounts & Vaults, click the ( ⋮ ) three dots to sign out of your account.
    5. Click "+ Sign in to a new account" to sign back in.
    6. If you use the 1Password desktop app on your computer, go back to General and re-enable "Integrate with 1Password app".

Let me know how you get on!

This discussion has been closed.