Where is the local copy of one's 1Password records stored if there is no Internet access?

Options
sandraburshell
sandraburshell
Community Member

If the Internet is down, if some emergency, how do I access my "local" storage on my Mac, iPhone or whatever. I am a new member....Mac

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: MacOS 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Where is the local copy of one's 1Password records stored if there is no Internet access?

Comments

• Hello @sandraburshell! 👋

Welcome to 1Password! If the internet is down you'll still be able to access your items if you've previously installed and used the 1Password app on your devices. If you haven't yet installed the 1Password app then I suggest doing so: Download 1Password

Even without internet access you can access your items by opening and unlocking the 1Password app and everything will be there since the app caches your items locally on your device. 🙂

-Dave

• sandraburshell
    sandraburshell
    Community Member
    Options

But where?

• @sandraburshell

You can access the data through the 1Password 8 app, even when offline. The actual locally cached database (named "1password.sqlite") is located here:

~/Library/Group Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.1password/Library/Application Support/1Password/Data

-Dave

• DeeEye
    DeeEye
    Community Member
    Options

What about attachments?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@DeeEye

I see that you also posted in another thread, please continue the conversation there: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/684874/#Comment_684874

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.