1P folders obsolete?

Options
camner
camner
Community Member

Prior to moving to a 1 P subscription, I ran legacy 1P with Dropbox sync. I am fairly certain that these two 1P folders within my dropbox folder go back to that legacy 1P install, and thus are obsolete and can be deleted.

But, before acting on this assumption, I would like to verify here that I can, indeed, safely delete those folders.

1Password Version: 8.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.6.2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @camner

If you can see everything you're expecting by signing in to 1Password.com, then yes, you can safely remove those Dropbox folders. :)

— Grey

• camner
    camner
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

Also in my Dropbox folder is an Apps folder which contains a PDF called "1Password Emergency Kit."

Is that also obsolete?

• @camner

Your Emergency Kit contains the sign-in details for your 1Password account. Depending on how old it is, it might be out of date. I would suggest getting a new one by signing in to 1Password.com, going to My Profile from the menu in the top-right, then click Save Emergency Kit, like this:

Then, when you've downloaded a current one (just to be sure), you can delete the old one. We recommend printing your Emergency Kit, handwriting your account password on it, and keeping it in a safe place, along with your passport, will, financial documents, or similar things.

This discussion has been closed.