1Password Offline Notice

TonyDennis
TonyDennis
Community Member

I'm suddenly getting notifications in my 1Password for Mac desktop application saying:
"Offline: Changes won't appear on your other devices until 1Password reconnects."

Also, the red cloud with a slash through it is displaying at the top of my 1Password desktop application.

The funny thing is: it's actually syncing with my iOS 1Password apps, even though they are showing the same error message. (And I'm definitely connected to the internet on all devices.) I'm currently running 1P v8.10.0 for iOS. (How can I set it for the Beta channel?)

One thing to note: Since I use 1Password to share technical account info with my clients, I'm connected to over a dozen of my clients' 1Password accounts with over 3K entries.

I'm a heavy 1Password user, so I'm confident this only started happening in the past few days.

Thanks!

• Tony

1Password Version: 8.10.1 BETA
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: macOS 12.6.3
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @TonyDennis

Good to hear from you again, though I'm sorry it is because you're having difficulties.

I'm currently running 1P v8.10.0 for iOS. (How can I set it for the Beta channel?)

I believe the beta for iOS is currently full unless someone has dropped out, but generally:

https://support.1password.com/betas/

I'm connected to over a dozen of my clients' 1Password accounts

I suspect one of these accounts is disconnected. So we can dig deeper, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138358/1password-offline-notice
    • Your forum username: TonyDennis

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much!

Ben

• alleecat
    alleecat
    Community Member

Hopefully you have solved this by now. I had the same alert on my iPhone app after changing my master password on my laptop. Hitting 'Reconnect' did nothing. I fixed it by using 'Set up another device' in the desktop application. This can be found under Accounts (in top navigation bar) | Your account name | Set up another device. It may work in your case, although you have a bigger set of other devices to connect!

• @alleecat

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know if you run into any issues in the future, we're here to help. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.