Got "Offline" message when everything was working and syncing... ????

Options
Mork
Mork
Community Member

I was adding a password and moving one when I got the message below:

"Offline. Changes won't appear on your other devices until 1Password reconnects. Reconnect"

Yet, all my changes appeared to sync and 1P seems to be working fine except for this pop-up.

I'm not sure why this message appears but it lowers my confidence in this program since it doesn't appear that 1P itself knows it's still working...

???

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Mork! πŸ‘‹

I'm sorry that the 1Password app is having trouble connecting to your account. So that I can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• Mork
    Mork
    Community Member
    Options

What personal information is in the diagnostic report? Thanks.

• Hi @Mork,

You can find more details about what information is included in diagnostics reports on our website: About 1Password diagnostics information

Let me know if you have any questions. πŸ™‚

• alleecat
    alleecat
    Community Member
    Options

I had the same alert on my iPhone after changing my master password on my laptop. Hitting 'Reconnect' did nothing. I fixed it by using 'Set up another device' in the desktop application. This can be found under Accounts (in top navigation bar) | Your account name | Set up another device.

• @alleecat

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. If you see the issue occur again then please let us know. πŸ™‚

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.