Options
2»

Comments

• cifrzak
    cifrzak
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Confirmed latest update from Samsung fixed the problem for me too.

• Hi @cifrzak

I'm glad to hear the latest update resolved the issue! If you have any further questions feel free to contact us anytime!

Franky

• hawklet00
    hawklet00
    Community Member
    Options

im not sure if im having the same issue or not, but for some reason my app on android 14 on my pixel 7 keeps reverting from biometric verification to passkey. this seems to be a new issue since updating my software to android 14. I am using 1PW 8 and it should be up to date as well. can you confirm if this is the same issue? if not, would it be helpful to run a diagnostic when i set it back to biometric and then when i have to reset it? please let me know what you need and i will do my best to get it for you.

• annanz
    annanz
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here, will send diagnostic data

• annanz
    annanz
    Community Member
    Options

MMI-59359-956

• Hey @hawklet00, can you try clearing the app data of the 1Password for Android app? Ahead of this, ensure you have access to 1Password on another device or your Emergency Kit before clearing the app data:
    1. Open your device settings.
    2. Tap Apps.
    3. Tap 1Password.
    4. Tap Storage, then tap Clear Storage/Clear Data.
    5. Open the 1Password for Android app, then sign into your 1Password account again using one of the sign in steps provided within the app.

@annanz, thanks for confirming that you've sent a diagnostic report. I can see that my colleague has followed up with you a few days ago with some troubleshooting steps. Let me know if you didn't receive that response.