Shortcut alt + cmd + space input is not accepted

tmeeezzz
tmeeezzz
Community Member

I want to enter the shortcut for "show quick access" in the settings of the mac desktop app. If I do enter the shortcut alt (option) + command + spacebar then it does not entering my shortcut. It shows alt + cmd, but do nothing on spacebar press. I already deleted the system shortcut to open spotlight search in finder.
Can anybody help me how to fix this, or is this even a bug?

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.2.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @tmeeezzz

I'd suspect something is stealing the shortcut. I did have trouble with a shortcut once and for the life of me could not find it. I finally did in the form of a monitor calibration app that I never suspected. There is also a somewhat similar issue that we can help diagnose via email. We'll likely need a diagnostic report for this. If you'd like to send one over here's the steps needed.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Press command and comma. The 1Password preferences will open.
    3. Tap Advanced.
    4. Click Send Diagnostics.
    5. Click Reveal to locate the report in your downloads folder.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: tmeeezzz
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138410/shortcut-alt-cmd-space-input-is-not-accepted#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• tmeeezzz
    tmeeezzz
    Community Member

Hi @ag_tommy

Thanks for your quick reply. The Support-ID is 114052
    Kind regards

• Thanks.

Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: 114052

This discussion has been closed.