Master password not working. It worked find yesterday. I verified that it is correct. Suggestions?

Options
eberry
eberry
Community Member

I just opened the account yesterday on a MacBook Air. I did not finish the entire set up as had trouble with Safari extension. Today I set it up with Chrome extension. When I go in, it knows my email and recognizes the account as an individual account, but will not accept the password, which is correct. Do I have any recourse other than deleting and starting over?

1Password Version: 8.1
Extension Version: 2.7
OS Version: macOS 10.15.5
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Master password not working. It worked find yesterday. I verified that it is correct. Suggestions?

Comments

• Hello @eberry! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not able to access your new 1Password account. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.